FourthWall Media is seeking a senior product manager to oversee and grow its television analytics products marketed to Advertisers and Programmers. We are looking for the best and brightest to join our dedicated team in Dulles, Virginia as we continue to transform TV.
This critical role works externally with industry colleagues and clients to capture market requirements to ensure products meet client expectations on features, quality, and pricing; and develops multi-year product-line roadmaps to satisfy the identified market demand. Internally, the product manager works with cross-functional teams to implement product plans in support of the company’s overall strategic vision.
The product manager role requires a detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills to facilitate the effective flow of information across teams and constituencies throughout the product lifecycle.
Primary goals include:
- Conduct market research and work with advertisers, agencies, and programmers to develop and validate product requirements
- Work with internal development teams to ensure product requirements are implemented and to drive product schedules
- Work with product marketing on go-to-market strategies
- Work with business development on pricing and partnership opportunities
- Work with sales on pre and post-sales product support
- Maintain and communicate all aspects of the product roadmap to the executive management team, including time-to-market criteria, dependencies, and market conditions
- Work with corporate marketing to develop market messaging to ensure accuracy, consistency and clarity of FourthWall Media’s product offerings
- Ensure sales team is properly trained on the latest product releases and future plans
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university with a preference in statistics or information technology; MBA or advanced degree highly desired
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Product Management working on large-scale data products
- Hands-on understanding of television and/or digital advertising ecosystems (e.g., ad servers, DMPs, DSPs, media buying platforms)
- Experience managing data onboarding and offloading desired
- Ability to synthesize and distill both business and technical information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills combined with a strong sense of product ownership
- Travel as needed